- The 5th Wave – Rick Yancy
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- The Alexandria Link – Steve Berry
- Six Months Later – Natalie D. Richards
“The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
– Dr. Seuss, “I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
The books that I have chosen to highlight offer a variety of styles and characters. I tried to choose books that would offer a different appeal, as well as to represent different styles, emotions and experiences. When I read, I love to read about other places, and learn about locations that either I have visited or want to add to my “Bucket List of Travel.”
Through my reading, I always learn so much about history, cultures and people, and to develop a new appreciation and hopefully a better global perspective and understanding.